Thursday, November 22, 2012

Blessed

  • My Wonderful Merciful Savior. He took on flesh and bore God's wrath so that I may be in fellowship with Him here on earth and for eternity in Heaven.
  • My dear husband. It's not always been easy, but it's always been worth it! We have been through so much in the time we've been together, and I know God has only made us stronger through it. I am blessed to be your wife. 
  • Our 2 sweet kids. Thank you God for entrusting us with these two precious lives! They teach me about love, trust, and patience, in new ways everyday. 
  • My parents. Thank you for modeling Christ's love in a loving marriage. You lived out your faith everyday, even in the hard times and you instilled the same in me. You continue to give selflessly of your time, energy and resources, even when there was nothing left to give.
  • Our families. Brothers, Sisters, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins-whether blood related or by marriage,...we love you! I don't know where I would be without my family and I am so thankful for the relationships I have with Jim's family. 
  • Friends who are like family. God has blessed us with a great extended family! I love doing life with you. I love making memories with you. I love watching our children grow up together. Thanks for sharing your life with us!
This is just part of the long list of things I am thankful for, but the ones that are nearest to my heart. 

From my family to yours...Happy Thanksgiving!

The Anderson's 





No comments:

Post a Comment