Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sweets for my Sweets

I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post! I have had a very sick household. Thankfully, I have managed to avoid most of it. That has been a huge blessing since I have been busy taking care of everyone else! My husband has had a cold for weeks, my daughter has a sinus infection & brochitis and my baby boy has a cold & bad ear infection. It's scary & heartbreaking when little ones are so sick. :(

Needless to say, I haven't had a ton of time to craft. I do have lots of pending projects filling my craft table at the moment. And I'm expecting 2 shipments of goodies by the end of the week! Now if I can only find the time...

For now, check out these Valentine's cookies I made for my sweet family!


I made these mini's for Lily.
They are the perfect size for little kiddos.
But I'll admit, the mini cookies are my favorites to make!

I thought they looked like the Conversation Hearts, so I wanted to give it a try.
Not bad, but needs some tweaking.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I'm off to attempt handmade Valentine's cards with Lily. If all goes well, I'll post them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment