Monday, February 28, 2011

Vinyl Obsession

I LOVE craft vinyl! I think it is one of the coolest inventions and the craft medium I reach for most often. Hopefully, you love it as well...or maybe you will grow to love it, because I promise-you will see it alot!

Here is my newest vinyl creation. It's a project I've had in my head for quite some time, though I've never mentioned it to my husband. So I thought I would surprise him with it when he came home from church last night. From start to finish, it took 2 hours. And that includes the 5 different ways I designed it in Cricut Design Studio before finally narrowing it down to my favorite one.



The coloring in this picture makes the name look pink, but it gives you an idea of the size & positioning on the fireplace.
Details:
   Vinyl used: OhMyVinyl in Peanut Butter, Cherry Red, and Walnut
   Cartridges used: Home Decor, Plantin SchoolBook, & Wall Decor and More

I have a few more vinyl home decor projects planned. Hoping to work on another one this afternoon if the kiddos will nap!

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment