Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jacob's New Room

When we decided on an alligator theme for Jacob's nursery, little did I know how difficult it would be to find alligator room decor. Thankfully, I'm crafty enough to at least re-create things I see. I spent countless hours searching the internet for ideas. This design is not original by me, I first saw it on this website: http://lunabellboutique.com/item_1254/SM--Personalized-Kids-Lunch-Box--Alligator-Boy.htm

A little paint, vinyl and a fun afternoon with my Cricut created this hand-made name canvas for my baby boy.



Here are a few pictures of his room:




Wall hanging handmade by my
incredibly talented "Aunt" Mary

Close up of the bedding


I have several more craft projects planned for his room. Stay tuned for the finished product!

Tomorrow, I will post pictures of a few projects I worked on this weekend.

Happy Crafting!  


No comments:

Post a Comment